DESCRIPTION: The Graduate Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) Certificate program at Georgia Southern University focuses on the knowledge and skills students need for careers in organizations that rely on ERP systems to support key business processes. Students in the program will receive a solid, applied enterprise systems educational experience and will exit the program with a realistic overview of ERP systems and hands-on experience using SAP.
The ERP Certificate program consists of five 3-credit-hour graduate-level CISM courses. All five courses will be delivered fully online, two during the 1st Semester, two during the 2nd Semester, and one course in the 3rd semester.
In ERP Certificate program admitted students are assigned to a cohort for which there will be prescribed courses. Students in the ERP Certificate program who enter other graduate programs at the university, such as the MBA, MAcc, and MS in Applied Engineering may be able to use some or all of the ERP Certificate courses to satisfy degree requirements.
The ERP Certificate program is designed to assist students in preparing for and passing SAP's TERP10 certification exam, which is administered on the 10th day of a TERP10 SAP Academy. Students who pass the certification test will be listed in SAP's database of certified business practitioners. The TERP10 certification is recognized worldwide and a continuing global shortage of skilled SAP workers will enable students who earn the ERP Certificate to compete for a wide range of jobs.
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a college accredited by the proper regional association with a 2.7 (4.0 scale) cumulative grade point average or higher on undergraduate work.
- Official copies of all undergraduate and graduate, if appropriate, transcripts.
- An updated resume that includes the following: a) Work history, b) Education history, c) Professional experiences related to the academic program, and d) Contact information of a minimum of three references.
- A personal statement that includes a description of career goals and reasons for applying to the graduate ERP Certificate program.
- Students whose first language is not English and who have not studied extensively in English must submit official TOEFL scores. TOEFL scores of at least 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based, or 550 (paper-based) are required for admission to the ERP Certificate program. TOEFL scores must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) to Georgia Southern University.
- Students who are not U.S. citizens must provide a photocopy of their VISA or permanent resident alien cards and satisfy all other admission requirements specified by COGS for international students.
- Students interested in applying course credit earned while completing the ERP Certificate toward the requirements for an MBA, MAcc, or MS in Applied Engineering degree must also satisfy the admission requirements for that degree program.
No campus visits. All coursework and assignments can be completed online. There is an option to take some courses face to face if necessary.
SPECIAL PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: None.
SPECIAL PROGRAM PREREQUISITES: None.
TUITION AND FEES: Tuition and Fees follow the university policy for Graduate Fees.
SPECIAL ENROLLMENT ISSUES: None.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS DEGREE:
Dr. Camille Rogers
P.O. Box 7998,
Statesboro, GA 30460