GOML Faculty Information Guide
Questions related to specific GOML GeorgiaVIEW issues will should be directed to the Online Support Center (866-588-5293).
Step 1: Login to GOML GeorgiaVIEW to build/setup/manage your courses.
- Username and Passwords for accessing GOML Vista can be found by logging into My.Georgiasouthern.edu and accessing the Personal Settings located in the My Services area.
GeorgiaVIEW Support Center.
- GOML Vista can be accessed by logging into My.GeorgiaSouthern.edu once you obtain the above credentials.
-Please note that if you change your initial GOML Vista password it will not be synchronized with My.GeorgiaSouthern. In the event you need your password reset, please contact us via email.
-Any requests for course (content) copies should be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your courses will contain a special course code at the beginning. This code is deciphered using the system described here.
Attendance verification is an important process for financial aid and fees payment information. If you have any questions about this process,
please contact email@example.com
Step 2: Verify Attendance / Roster
- Once logged into your GOML Vista course list, you may see a course entitled "INGRESS".
- Attendance Verification dates are located on the GOML Calendar.
Additional instructions can be found by perusing the GOML Verifying Attendance Instructions.
Step 3: Post Final Grades
- Final Grade posting dates are located on the GOML Calendar.
To Post Final Grades:
(1) Click on the course section you wish to post final grades.
(2) Select the "Final Grades"tab.
(3) Select the grade for each individual student in your course. NOTE: You must
enter a grade for every student before you select the"‘Save the Final Grades" tab.
Complete instructions can be found by perusing the Faculty Consoler User Guide.